Sunday, August 17, 2008

Statues

So i was going through my photos, and apparently i take a lot of pictures with statues. Here are some of them.

I was told it is lucky to rub a pigs snout.

Her I am wrestling a sea lion.

Ginnie and I hanging out with the gorillas.

I am not sure what was going on here.....but I wanted to find out.

Helping with the yard work.

OK. This one has a funny story. I initially put this statue in a head lock, but some crazy old lady started screaming at me with a few choice words. She thought i was going to rip it off of the block and steal it. We could not stop laughing. Anyway, i went with a nicer pose.

Just chillin' with my merman friend at The Royal Botanic Gardens.
I am sure there will be many more statue photos because they are all over the place here. Keep checking back, and feel free to comment on my posts to let me know what you guys think. All you have to do is click comment on the end of the post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to know u r just as crazy as always!! Love you bro! U should have ignored the lady and done the head lock anyway!!! ;)

Betnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.