Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trip To Houston

Since I have been in Australia, the things i have missed the most are my family, and my old mans food. If you have had the opportunity to taste the goodness, you know what I'm talking about.....If you have not, you better ask somebody.

Just looking at this makes my mouth water. It melts in your mouth like cotton candy.
Steaks cooking on my dads new grill.

The steak getting ready to go into my belly. (Yes i like the cow to still be mooing!)
My niece sporting her pink Australia jacket. (I love that smile!) That's my hairy hand holding the Koala puppet.

The delicious cupcakes she made just for me. (Thank you Kenslie)

Basically i ate like a king the whole 2 weeks i was home. Thanks Dad........and Mi Rancho!!! I still miss my cheap mexican food. I'm actually thinking of starting my own mexican restaurant in Australia, so if you want to invest let me know. We could make a killing. They have no idea what good mexican tastes like.

No comments: