Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FINALLY

For those of you that have been waiting patiently for this blog, you can finally breathe because it's here. I promise to do my best to post a couple of things a week, but please don't hold me to that. If you didn't know, I moved from Houston, TX to Sydney, Australia on February 7, 2008. I have been in Sydney for just over 5 months now and i am loving it. I have been working at day care centers throughout the city during the week and playing gigs 3-4 times a week. If you are not aware of my music, please check out my music on MySpace, or download it from iTunes (Both links are available on the right of this page). Soon you will figure out............ i'm kind of a big deal. Anywho, i will keep this first one short and sweet, but please check back frequently and i will begin to post some of the photos i have been taking, and introduce you to some of my friends out here. If you know somebody else that might be interested in my blog please let them know, because apparently there are a few people trying to live vicariously through me (Hi Kay) on this adventure. I will be in Australia for 7 more months, so stay tuned.

JB

No comments: