Friday, July 18, 2008

Mexican Food In Australia

Let's just say your choices are limited to about 2 joints in the city. I miss my cheap mexican food in Texas. It is a little pricy out here, and they are stingy with the chips and salsa. This is all the chips they gave us for 5 people. If you want more, it is $3.50/bowl.
We went with fajitas and quesadillas. That tiny margarita cost $14. Had we known before ordering, it would not have been ordered.

Our dutch friends Franca and Maarten, Jim(USA), Novey(World Citizen), and Me(Texas)

The food was actually quite good. I won't tell you what the final bill was, but lets just say you could eat mexican back home for at least a week. I have pretty much decided that my first meal back in the U.S. will be Mi Rancho. If you don't know about them......you better ask somebody.

JB

1 comment:

Jon D said...

Macayo's con dias!